© Comugnero Silvana - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 2 jars of DANIVAL organic basil tomato sauce
- 300 g of organic ground beef
- 1 organic shallot
- 200 g of organic pork stuffing
- 1 packet of DANIVAL organic Treasure of Morocco (Grains and pulses instant mix)
- Organic olive oil
- 1 organic garlic clove
- 1. Peel and chop the shallots. Let them brown gently in a pan with olive oil, then set aside.
- 2. Peel the garlic and crush it.
- 3. In a saucepan, mix ground beef, pork stuffing and shallot. Season with salt, cumin and garlic.
- 4. Let stand for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 5. Shape your stuffing like meatballs and fry them in a hot pan for 5 minutes on each side.
- 6. Put your cooked meatballs in a baking dish and add basil tomato sauce on top. Bake for 10 min at 160 °C .
- 7. Serve the meatballs with hot DANIVAL Treasure of Morrocco and top with tomato sauce.