Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 8 extra fresh organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon of DANIVAL rice miso (25g)
- 2 tablespoons of organic non-dairy milk (3cl)
- Organic olive oil
- organic chives
- For the sauce: 5 organic Paris mushrooms (60g)
- 10 cl of organic soy cream
- 10cl of organic non-dairy milk
- 15g of DANIVAL barley miso (1 small tablespoon).
Time saving by Danival
- 1.To prepare the sauce: wash the mushrooms and cut them into strips. In a pan, pour a little olive oil and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add the non-dairy milk and the cream and simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- 3. Turn off the heat and add the DANIVAL barley miso. Blend with a food processor or into a blender. Put mushrooms & miso sauce aside.
- 4. Chop the chives.
- 5. To prepare the scrambled eggs: dilute DANIVAL rice miso in the non-dairy milk. In a small pan, break eggs and add milk & miso mixture. Add a drizzle of olive oil and lightly beat all the ingredients with a fork.
- 6. Bake in a water bath or in a fried pan ( very low heat) and stir with a spoon. Stop cooking when the eggs begin to be harder but still smooth.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately, with miso sauce & mushrooms.
Chef’s tips :
- You may spice this recipe with a pinch of Espelette pepper, by sprinkling it on scrambled eggs just before serving.