© BrentHofacker - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 250g of Danival organic complete rice
- 100g of Danival organic sweet corn
- 100g of Danival organic chickpeas
- 1 organic cucumber
- some organic blueberries
- cooked organic sweet potatoes
- some organic beans
- some organic sprouted seeds
- organic olive oil
- organic vinegar
- salt and pepper
Time saving by Danival
- The Buddha Bowl ( or meal bowl ) is an all-in-one dish that brings together vegetables, grains, legumes and oilseeds in a large bowl. You can add the ingredients you want and decorate it your way.
- Divide all ingredients into 2 large bowls.
- In each bowl, pour the Danival complete rice.
- On the rice, arrange the other ingredients in a row: a row of drained Danival sweet corn, a row of drained Danival chickpeas, a row of pieces of peeled cucumber, a row of blueberries, a row of sweet potatoes, a row of beans cooked.
- Add some germinated seeds to the center of each bowl.
- Season to taste: walnut (or hazelnut) oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, gomasio, herbs, etc.
- It's ready!
Chef’s tips :