Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 organic pastry roll (about 250g)
- 200g of fresh organic spinach shoots (depending on the season) or a DANIVAL jar of spinach (off-season)
- 30g (1 tablespoons) of DANIVAL rice miso
- 125 g of organic tofu
- 1 organic garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of fresh organic lemon juice
- Organic olive oil
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tablespoon of organic milk
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Press garlic to get mashed garlic or cut it into small cubes.
- 2. In a frying pan, pour a little olive oil. Add the spinach and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Meanwhile, crumble the tofu with a fork or in a blender and mix it with DANIVAL rice miso
- 4. When spinach are cooked, add tofu and garlic puree to the miso paste, stir and turn off the heat.
- 5. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C and make the slippers: cut the roll pastry into 6 equal parts and make 6 balls.
- 6. With a rolling pin (or a glass bottle!) spread a first ball between two sheets of baking paper to make a circle.
- 7. In a bowl, mix the egg and 1 teaspoon of milk. This mixture will serve to moisture your slippers.
- Use a bowl or a baking cutter, equalize the edge into a nice round. Place some stuffing in the center, slightly moisten the slippers with a food brush and close the edges with the tines of a fork. Make two or three cuts on the top with a knife and moisture the surface of the slippers in order that they get brown after cooking.
- 8. Bake for about twenty minutes.