Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 600g of prawns
- 1 organic half-pineapple or 250g of chopped pineapple
- 1 organic onion
- 2 DANIVAL Miso Cube Curry
- 20cl of organic coconut milk
- a few organic coriander leaves
- Organic olive oil
- 1 piece of organic ginger (about a 2cm square)
- salt, pepper
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Remove the head of each prawn and shell them. Slice onion, remove the rind from the pineapple and cut it into pieces. Peel the ginger and squeeze it to make a puree, then cut it into small pieces.
- 2. In a frying pan, pour a little olive oil and onion, fry a few minutes.
- 3. Add ginger, prawns and pineapple. Crumble the miso cubes over, mix and cook 3 minutes more. Then add coconut milk, 20cl of water and add salt lightly. Simmer for ten minutes on low heat.
- 4. Add pepper, coriander leaves and serve this meal with a bowl of DANIVAL Express grains.