© fahrwasser - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 2 organic shallots
- 2 cloves of organic garlic
- 3 table spoons of organic olive oil
- 1 packet og organic lasagna pasta
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic spinach 300g
- 500 g of organic ricotta
- 25 g of organic butter
- 25 g of organic flour
- 30 cl of organic milk
- 50 g of organic Parmesan cheese
- 150 g of organic sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 jars of DANIVAL tomato sauce with basil
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Peel and chop the garlic and the shallots. Brown them in a frying pan with olive oil.
- 2. Add drained spinach. Mix and cook for 5 min on low heat.
- 3. Add ricotta cheese and tomato sauce, mix and season to taste.
- 4. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- 5. For the béchamel, melt the butter, add the flour and stir quickly to obtain a dough. Slowly add the milk while stirring vigorously, finally incorporate the Parmesan cheese. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- 6. Grease a lasagne dish (or gratin dish) with olive oil. Cover the bottom with the spinach mixture, place béchamel on top and cover with slices of lasagna pastas. Repeat until you have no more spinach mixture. Cover to finish with mozzarella slices and sprinkle with basil.
- 7. Bake the dish for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.