© Greatstockimages - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 DANIVAL green olive spread
- 5 organic zucchini
- 6 slices of organic cooked rindless ham
- organic lasagne pasta
- 2 organic eggs
- 25 cl of organic cream
- 30 cl of organic milk
- 100 g of organic Parmesan cheese
- 10 cl of organic olive oil
- Salt, pepper
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Cut zucchini into rounds.
- 2. Heat the oven at 180 ° C.
- 3. Fry the zucchini for 10 minutes in a large pan with olive oil. If there are too many zucchini slices, you can do this step in several times so that the zucchini is golden. Reserve them.
- 4. In a bowl, beat 2 eggs, add cream, milk and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. In a buttered squared baking dish, place alternately a layer of lasagne, a layer of grilled zucchini, a layer of green olive spread and a layer of ham crumbs. Repeat the operation until you run out of ingredients by ending with a layer of ham.
- 6. Pour the mixture to the cream until it covers all layers of lasagne pasta. If there is not enough, add extra milk, in order that the lasagne pasta does not dry out in the oven.
- 7. Sprinkle the top of lasagne with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 8. Bake your lasagne dish for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
Chef’s tips :
- This is a very complete and balanced dish.
- You can vary this recipe to infinity by replacing the ham with salmon or smoked trout, zucchini by fresh spinach cooked with olive oil and cream, and Parmesan cheese by grated Emmental cheese.