Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 240g of organic arborio rice for risotto
- 4 organic artichoke herts (fresh in season or frozen)
- 120g of DANIVAL organic green peas
- 1 organic onion
- 1 organic shallot
- 2 DANIVAL Miso Cube Original
- 10cl of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of organic olive oil or 40g of organic butter
- 10cl of organic rice cream or organic mascarpone
- 80g of organic grated Parmesan cheese
- the juice and zest of a half-organic lemon
Time saving by Danival
- 1. To prepare the broth: pour 1,5 liters of water and 2 miso cubes in a pan and heat up.
- 2. Peel and chop onion and shallot. Cut artichoke hearts into strips. Add butter (or olive oil) and fry onion and shallot for 2 minutes in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the artichoke slices and cook 2 minutes more. Add rice and let fry while stirring, about 5 minutes.
- 3. To prepare the risotto: pour white wine with rice while mixing regularly. When the rice preparation begins to dry, continue to water it with the broth for about 20 minutes.
- 4. Drain DANIVAL peas.
- 5. When the rice is cooked (taste: it must not be either tough nor disintegrate itself), pour the cream (or mascarpone) and parmesan. Add lemon juice and grated lemon zest (or cut into very fine pieces). Add salt and pepper. Add peas and mix gently.Let 1 minute warm over low heat.
Chef’s tips :
- Serve immediately with a good organic dry white wine.