Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 150g of organic wheat flour
- 10cl of organic olive oil
- 3 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons of DANIVAL barley miso
- 15 cl of organic milk
- a dozen of organic pickled tomatoes
- 120g of organic mozzarella cheese
- 60g of organic pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 tablespoon of organic lemon juice
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan for 2 minutes maximum. Put a few pine nuts aside to sprinkle on muffins later.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the flour (and sodium bicarbonate), add the rest of flour and the toasted pine nuts into the bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- 3. Dilute DANIVAL barley miso in olive oil. Pour it in the flour preparation little by little while mixing. Add soy cream (or mascarpone cheese), lemon juice, and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
- 4. Cut the tomatoes into large pieces, add them to the mixture and stir briefly, to avoid damaging them. li>
- 5. Preheat your oven at 180 ° C. Cut the mozzarella cheese into 6 pieces. Apply oil in your muffin cups if necessary.
- 6. Pour into muffin cups until 2/3 of the height. Place one piece of mozzarella cheese to the centre and cover with the rest of the dough.
- 7. Bake about twenty minutes. Serve hot, so that the mozzarella cheese is flowing, and accompany those sunny muffins with an arugula salad seasoned with olive oil and lemon.
Chef’s tips :
- If you are many people, you can also make a cake.
- Pour the paste in a rectangular cake tin, push ahead the pieces of mozzarella and bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.