© Joe Gough - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 organic lamb shoulder cut into 50g pieces
- 2 organic onions
- 2 tablespoons of organic sunflower oil
- 1 organic garlic clove
- 1 DANIVAL Miso Cube
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic tomato puree 28% 100g
- 2 tablespoons of organic flour
- 10 g of organic butter
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic kidney beans
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic very fine green beans
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic peas and carrots
- Salt, pepper
Danival's Product used
- 1. Peel and slice the onions.
- 2. In a casserole, cook the lamb pieces and onions slats in sunflower oil until they are golden brown.
- 3. Add 2 tablespoons of flou to thicken the sauce and the ingredients. Stir well.
- 4. Peel the garlic and crush it. Add garlic, tomato paste and the DANIVAL Miso Cube in the casserole.
- 5. Pour 1 liter of water into the casserole and stir everything. Cover the casserole and cook over low heat for 45 min. Stir occasionally.
- 6. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Add a nut of butter and serve hot.
- 7. Besides, heat the beans on low heat in a pan with a nut of butter and 1 onion, the add DANIVAL green beans and peas and carrots.
- 8. Serve warm.