Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 500g of DANIVAL 4 cereals Express
- 1 organic red pepper
- 1 organic onion
- 3 tablespoons of organic olive oil
- 1 large organic garlic clove
- 60g of organic shelled hazelnuts
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of organic lemon juice
- organic parsley or chervil
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Wash the peppers and slice them into thin strips. Peel the onion and chop it finely. In a skillet over high heat, add the oil and brown onions and peppers for a few minutes, stirring regularly. Then reduce over low heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a dry pan over high heat, heat (roast) hazelnuts until they are colored. Crush them coarsely using a mortar or a knife, put aside.
- 3. Peel and press the garlic clove. Add the garlic, hazelnuts and salt to the fricassée. Mix, then cover again and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Add the mixture to the cereals, stir, cover and turn off the heat. Wait for 1-2 minutes. It's ready!
Chef’s tips :
- Tip: to crush coarse hazelnuts, you can also crush them with the flat of a kitchen knife by pressing firmly.