© Anticiclo - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 organic shortcrust pastry
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic leek fondue
- 2 organic eggs
- 5 smoked salmon slices
- 100g of organic grated Emmental cheese
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Roll out the dough in a pie pan, cover with dried beans so that it does not raise and cook it for 10 minutes in the oven.
- 2. Cut the slices of smoked salmon into small cubes.
- 3. In a bowl, beat the eggs, then add leeks, cubes of smoked salmon, half of the grated cheese and mix everything.
- 4. Pour this mixture in the pie pan and sprinkle the rest of grated Emmental on top .
- 5. Cook for 20 minutes in the oven at 180 ° C .
- 6. Serve hot or cold with a seasoned salad as a starter.