© arthaudphil - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 12 red mullet fillets
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic ratatouille 670g
- 1 packet of DANIVAL organic brown rice 250g
- Organic olive oil
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Fry the red mullet fillets at the skin side for 5 minutes i a pan, turn them over and finish cooking until they are cooked to perfection.
- 2. Let the red mullet fillets in a dish and sprinkle with saffron over.
- 3. Heat the brown rice bag for 10 minutes in a water bath to warm and soften it.
- 4. Heat the ratatouille in a saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 5. Assemble the plates: put the ratatouille first at the middle of the plate, 3 red mullet fillets over and a smallrice dome on the side .