Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 200g of cooked and peeled tropical shrimps (prawns)
- 1 organic mango
- 1 organic avocado
- 150g of organic mesclun leaves
- ½ organic red onion
- a few organic coriander leaves
- organic pepper
- For the dressing :
- 1 teaspoon of DANIVAL organic rice miso
- 2 teaspoons of organic lime juice
- the juice of a half organic orange (3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon of organic olive oil
- To decorate: ½ pomegranate seeds
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. To prepare the dressing: mix DANIVAL rice miso and lime, then add oil and orange juice little by little. Pour this sauce over the shrimps, stir and let them marinate.
- 2. Remove the skin of the mango and cut it into strips. Do the same with the avocado.
- 3. Slice the half-onion into thin slices, pick coriander leaves up, by leaving the steams.
- 4. In a bowl, pour the salad with mango and avocado pieces, shrimps and onion.
- 5. Mix everything, add pepper, sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve immediately!