Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 8 organic pastry sheets
- 300g of DANIVALchickpeas
- 300g of organic carrots
- 2 DANIVAL Miso Cube Original
- 1 organic shallot
- a few organic coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Organic olive oil
- 1. To prepare the miso broth : in a saucepan, heat 50 ml of water, add 2 Miso Cubes and stir until the miso cubes are well slurried.
- 2. Peel carrots and shallots, cut them into slices. Cook the carrots in a saucepan with olive oil for 5 minutes while stirring. Add the broth and let simmer in the sauce pan for 15 minutes. When the carrots are cooked, remove them with a skimmer and set them aside.
- 3. Drain the DANIVAL chickpeas. In the bowl of a blender, add chickpeas, 2 tablespoons of miso broth, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix everything. Adjust the seasoning of the miso broth and olive oil as you like, to get a nice chickpeas filling.
- 4. Thin out the coriander leaves. Cut your bricks in 2 to do half-moon pastry bricks and stuff them with your chickpeas stuffing / slices of carrots and coriander leaves.
- To fold the pastry sheets into a triangle, follow these tips:
- - Use a half- pastry-sheet (a half-moon)
- - If you are right handed, place the rounded side of the sheet to the right
- - Fold the rounded side on the left li>
- - Put 1 teaspoon of carrots and 1 tablespoon of chickpeas filling at the lower side ( be careful, leave a small margin of about 5 / 7cm)
- - Fold the bottom left edge to the right edge ( to make a small triangle) li>
- - Fold the bottom right edge to the left edge
- - Repeat this step until you have no longer enough pastry sheet to folding.
- 5.When your bricks are ready, place them on the baking plate of your oven, cover with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
Chef’s tips :
- Variation: for meat lovers, you can add minced beef.
- Peel and cut onion into thin slices. Fry onion in a frying pan and add the minced meat.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the miso broth. It is necessary that the meat is cooked but not too much. Cooking will go on in the oven.
- Stuff your bricks with minced beef.