Mathilda Motte - blog "cuisine en bandoulière"
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 4 salmon steaks with skin
- 40g of organic virgin coconut oil or butter (1 tablespoons)
- 30g of organic breadcrumbs
- 25g of DANIVAL barley miso (1/2 tablespoons)
- a few organic parsley leaves
- organic pepper
Danival's Product used
Time saving by Danival
- 1. Separate the leaves from the stems of the parsley and chop them.
- 2. Mix coconut oil (or melted butter), DANIVAL barley miso, parsley, breadcrumbs and a little pepper, with a fork on a flat surface, to get a smooth paste.
- 3. Preheat your oven at 180 ° C ( grill mode). Spread a sheet of baking paper on your baking pan, place the salmon steaks on the skin side.
- 4. Spread some miso paste on top of each salmon steak.
- 5. Bake 10 minutes by placing salmon steaks close enough from the grill.
- 6. Serve immediately with DANIVAL Express grains and DANIVAL ratatouille, by seasoning salmon steaks with a few drops of lemon.