© Boris Ryzhkov - Fotolia.com
Review on this recipe
You have to login to post a comment.Create an account
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic spinach
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic eggplants spread
- 1 jar of DANIVAL organic traditional tomato sauce
- 4 salmon steaks
- 10 g of organic butter
- 50 g of organic cream or soya milk
Danival's Product used
- 1. Drain the spinach.
- 2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add drained spinach and cream. Cook for 5 minutes by stirring.
- 3. Fry the salmon steaks for 5 minutes on each side.
- 4. Heat the traditional tomato sauce and the eggplant spread in a water bath.
- 5.Dispose ingredients on a plate in the following order:
- - in the middle of the plate: a bed of spinach fondue,
- - over: thefried pan salmon,
- - on the sides : the tomato sauce and the eggplant spread.